Visitor Code of Conduct
Visitors – Please read before entering the school
- Respect all children and staff.
- A visitors badge must be worn, and clearly visible, at all times when on the school premises.
- Visitors will be asked to confirm their identity upon arrival.
- No photography will be permitted whilst you are visiting the school.
- You must avoid ever being left alone with a child or children.
- If you have any concerns or questions during your visit, please return to the school office and report to the admin staff.